Фрагмент из книги:
There was once a wolf who used to wander out every night in search of a lamb for his dinner. But recently this wolf has been having difficulty getting enough to eat because the shepherds in the area were particularly vigilant. One day he was coming across a sheep’s fleece which a sheep shearer had been throwing on the floor and forgotten.
It had given the wolf a cunning idea. He decided that later he is going to put on the fleece. Thus disguised he would be able to sneak up on the sheep without the shepherd noticing him. So that evening, just as the sun had been setting he went out in his new disguise. He was strolling confidently into a field where some sheep grazed.
Read the text and choose the best answers.
1 At the age of five, Eleanor trained more
a in the hope of beating her friends.
b in order to be with her friends .
c as a cu re for her medical condition .
d because her parents were strict.
2 Eleano r and her family moved to Swansea because
a they wanted to avoid the media.
b Eleanor was a great swimmer.
c Eleanor ha d won an international competition.
d Eleanor could improve as a swimmer there.
3 How did David's fam ily treat him?
a They looked after him ve ry carefully.
b He was sent outside to watch his brothers.
c He wasn't given any spec ial treatment at all.
d He was told not to expect much from life.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Solutions, Advanced Workbook, Falla T., Davies P.A., Kelly P., Krantz C., 2013 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Falla :: Davies :: Kelly :: Krantz
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Prepare, Student s book, Level 2, Kosta J., Williams M., 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: My names Kate and this is my family tree. My mother is English and my father is … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Teachers Book, Level 1, Davies K., Holdsworth D., 2015 — The Teacher’s Book contains clear teaching notes on all of the Student’s Book tasks as well as keys and audioscripts. … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Workbook, Level 1, Chapman C., 2015 — Development of this publication has made use of the Cambridge English Corpus, a multi-billion word collection of spoken and written … Книги по английскому языку
- Prepare, Student s book, Level 1, Kosta J., Williams M., 2015 — Фрагмент из книги: When we look at the world, we see everything in three dimensions. So. things that are further … Книги по английскому языку
- Solutions Upper-Intermediate, Workbook answer keys and transcripts, 2017 — Фрагмент из книги: Kevin is very quick to think negative things about people. Even when he talks about his best … Книги по английскому языку
- Solutions Intermediate, Workbook answer keys and transcripts, 2017 — Фрагмент из книги: To be honest, I think you did really well. We could all see that dad was about … Книги по английскому языку
- Solutions Intermediate, Workbook, Falla T., Davies P.A., 2017 — Фрагмент из книги: The Kardashians are currently one of the USA s most well-known families. They are often in the … Книги по английскому языку
- Solutions Intermediate, Student s Book, Falla T., Davies P.A., 2017 — Фрагмент из книги: Helen Keller was born in 1880 in Alabama, with the ability to both see and hear, like … Книги по английскому языку