This book is for elementary (and lower intermediate) students who want extra practice in grammar. It covers most of the grammar areas in Essential Grammar in Use. You can use it without a teacher.
The book has 184 exercises. Each exercise relates to a particular part of Essential Grammar in Use. You can find the Essential Grammar in Use unit number in the top right-hand corner of each page. You can use this book if you don’t have Essential Grammar in Use because all the answers, with lots of alternatives, are given in the Key (pages 95—106). But if you want an explanation of the grammar points, you’ll need to check in Essential Grammar in Use.
Look at the picture and the description. Re-write the description to make it correct.
Steve is reading a newspaper. The children, Sam and Eric, are playing with a ball. They are both wearing sunglasses. Pam is cooking chicken. She's laughing because the smoke is getting in her eyes. Jo is standing with her mother and is listening to music on her personal stereo. She is eating an orange. Fred, the dog, is lying on the grass asleep.
Read about what John does before breakfast every day, and what he is doing now.
Every day John gets up at 6.30 a.m. and does some exercises in the garden. Then he has a shower. He gets dressed and listens to the news on the radio. Then he goes downstairs and makes breakfast. At the moment, John is sitting in the kitchen and drinking a cup of tea. He is reading a magazine and thinking about his holiday.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате, смотреть и читать:
Скачать книгу Essential Grammar in Use, Supplementary Exercises, 1 edition, Helen Naylor, Raymond Murphy, 2012 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Ниже можно купить эту книгу по лучшей цене со скидкой с доставкой по всей России.Купить эту книгу
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: учебник по английскому языку :: английский язык :: Helen Naylor :: Raymond Murphy
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Grammar in Use, Intermediate, Murphy R., Smalzer W., 2009 — This book is for students who want help with English grammar. It is written for you to use without a … Книги по английскому языку
- Basic Grammar in Use, Workbook, Murphy R., Smalzer W., 2011 — Basic Grammar in Use Third Edition Workbook provides you with additional practice in North American English, building on the grammar … Книги по английскому языку
- Basic Grammar in Use, 3 edition, Murphy R., Smalzer W., 2011 — This is a grammar book for beginning to low-intermediate students of English. There are 116 units in the book, and … Книги по английскому языку
- Basic Grammar in Use, 2 edition, Murphy R., Smalzer W., 2002 — This book is for elementary (and lower intermediate) students who want extra practice in grammar. It covers most of the … Книги по английскому языку
- Basic english grammar, Third Edition, Teacher s Guide, Betty Schrampfer Azar, Stacy A.Hagen, 2006 — This Teacher s Guide is intended as a practical aid to teachers. In it, you will find notes on the … Книги по английскому языку
- Basic english grammar, 3 edition, Betty Azar, 2006 — Basic English Grammar is a beginning level ESL EFL developmental skills text in which grammar serves as the springboard for … Книги по английскому языку
- Basic english grammar, 4 edition, Betty Azar, 1996 — Basic English Grammar remains a developmental skills text for students of English as a second or foreign language. Serving as … Книги по английскому языку
- Essential Grammar in Use, 4 edition, Murphy R., 2015 — This is a grammar book for elementary students of English. There are 115 units in the book and each unit … Книги по английскому языку