From the creators of the №1 TOEFL course... TOEFL® iBT Exam is Kaplan's comprehensive guide to preparing for the TOEFL Internet-Based Test. This bestseller includes a CD with both an audio and iBT component, Kaplan's exclusive test-taking strategies, and in-depth practice and review for every section of the TOEFL. TOEFL® iBT Exam is the most realistic preparation available for the exam.
- Full-length diagnostic testing to identify your strong and weak areas.
- 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations for every answer.
- Hundreds of realistic practice questions.In-depth review of listening comprehension, grammar, reading, and writing.
- Effective test-taking strategies to help you maximize your score on every section of the test.
- CD audio component includes 7 academic lectures and 87 conversations for listening comprehension, plus diagnostic test listening comprehension review.
- CD internet-based test component includes 4 full-length tests with score analysis; sample questions; detailed answers; strategies for listening, structure, reading, and writing.
This book contains an Introduction in which you will learn about TOEFL iBT, and eight chapters in which you will learn and practice the skills and strategies that will help you to succeed Oi, test day. Begin using this book by thoroughly reading this Introduction, where you will learn some general information about TOEFL iBT and details about the different sections of the test. Then work through the chapters.
Each chapter has four lessons: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. As you will learn on the following pages, this is not the order of the sections on the TOEFL. The lessons are organized instead to move you from a receptive skill to its expressive counterpart. In each chapter, we will begin by working on your reading skills. In order to develop your reading skills, you will be studying how passages are written. That is, you will be studying someone else's writing, which will serve as a model for you as you enter the Writing lesson. Similarly, we will then work on your listening skills, and in order to develop your listening skills, you will be studying how conversations and lectures are delivered. That is, you will be studying someone else's speaking, which will serve as a model for you as you enter the Speaking lesson. From time to time within any lesson, there will be integrated skills activities in which you will read and listen then write or speak.
Chapter 1 Lesson Set 1, Theme: History
Lesson 1 -Reading: Introduction to the Reading Passage
Lesson 1 -Writing: The Descriptive Essay
Lesson 1 -Listening: Taking Notes
Lesson 1 -Speaking: Content and Function Words
Chapter 1 Audio Transcripts
Chapter 2 Lesson Set 2, Theme: Science
Lesson 2-Reading: Details and Transitions
Lesson 2-Writing: Responding to a Reading Passage and Lecture
Lesson 2-Listening: Implication and Inference, Context and Tone
Lesson 2-Speaking: Paraphrasing and Expressing an Opinion
Chapter 2 Audio Transcripts
Chapter 3, Lesson Set 3, Theme: Education
Lesson 3-Reading: Transitions, Coherence, and Cohesive Devices
Lesson 3-Writing: The Persuasive Essay
Lesson 3-Listening: Turns
Lesson 3-Speaking: Informal vs Formal
Chapter 3 Audio Transcripts
Chapter 4, Lesson Set 4, Theme: Business and Economics
Lesson 4-Reading: More About Transitions
Lesson 4-Writing: Compare and Contrast Essays
Lesson 4-Listening: Note-Taking Practice
Lesson 4-Speaking: Note-Taking from Conversations
Chapter 4 Audio Transcripts
Chapter 5, Lesson Set 5, Theme: Social Science
Lesson 5-Reading: The Main Idea, and Transitions and Rhetorical Function Revisited
Lesson 5-Writing: Another Look at Persuasive Essays
Lesson 5-Listening: Note-Taking and Key Words
Lesson 5-Speaking: Defining and Describing
Chapter 5 Audio Transcripts
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате и читать:
Скачать книгу Kaplan TOEFL iBT - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Скачать - Книгу - Kaplan TOEFL iBT - depositfiles.com
Скачать - Книгу - Kaplan TOEFL iBT - letitbit.net
Теги: скачать книгу по английскому языку бесплатно :: Kaplan TOEFL iBT
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- McGraw-Hill s Essential Phrasal Verbs Dictionary - Richard Spears — McGraw-Hill s Essential Phrasal Verbs Dictionary. Richard Spears. 2005. Phrasal verbs, also called two-word verbs, are idiomatic expressions wherein the … Книги по английскому языку
- Longman Student Grammar of Spoken and Written English - Workbook - Douglas Biber, Susan Conrad, Geoffrey Leech - 2002 — Longman Student Grammar of Spoken and Written English - Workbook - 2002. Douglas Biber, Susan Conrad, Geoffrey Leech We designed … Книги по английскому языку
- Longman Student Grammar of Spoken and Written English - Douglas Biber, Susan Conrad, Geoffrey Leech - 2003 — Longman Student Grammar of Spoken and Written English - 2003. Douglas Biber, Susan Conrad, Geoffrey Leech This book is a … Книги по английскому языку
- Language to go - Elementary - Student s book - Simon le Maistre, Carina Lewis — Language to go - Elementary - Student s book. Simon le Maistre, Carina Lewis. 2002. 40 lessons, each on a … Книги по английскому языку
- How To Teach Pronunciation - Gerald Kelly — How To Teach Pronunciation. Gerald Kelly. 2001. This book aims to help teachers gain theoretical knowledge and to confirm and … Книги по английскому языку
- Fundamentals of English Grammar - Betty Azar — Fundamentals of English Grammar. Betty Azar. 2003. The Third Edition of Fundamentals of English Grammar combines communicative methods with the … Книги по английскому языку
- English Pronunciation in Use - Intermediate - Mark Hancock — English Pronunciation in Use - Intermediate. Mark Hancock. 2003. English Pronunciation in Use is a comprehensive reference and practice book … Книги по английскому языку
- Cutting Edge - Starter - Student s book - Sarah Cunningham, Chris Redston, Peter Moor — Cutting Edge - Starter - Student s book. Sarah Cunningham, Chris Redston, Peter Moor Cutting Edge is a multi-level general … Книги по английскому языку