New Cutting Edge Intermediate is aimed at young adults studying general English at an intermediate level and provides material for approximately 120 hours of teaching. It is suitable for students studying in either a monolingual or multilingual classroom situation.
New Cutting Edge Intermediate Teacher's Resource Book consists of three sections:
- Introduction and Teacher's tips on:
- Using a discovery approach in the teaching of grammar
- Using the Study ... Practise ... Remember! and Mini-check sections -Workingwith lexis
- Responding to learners' individual language needs
- Making the most of the Mini-dictionary -Making tasks work
- Step-by-step teacher's notes for each module, including alternative suggestions for different teaching situations (particularly for tasks), detailed language notes and integrated answer keys
- photocopiable Resource bank, including learner-training worksheets, communicative grammar practice activities and vocabulary extension activities.
The teacher's notes section is cross-referenced to the Resource bank and the Workbook.