ЕГЭ по английскому языку, 150 готовых эссе, Задание №40.
Some people say that fast food has a bad effect on our health.
Fast food restaurants like McDonald’s serve millions of people in more than 100 countries each day. Fast food is very popular, especially among teenagers. Nevertheless, is such food healthy or should we avoid it?
In my opinion, fast food does much harm to people’s health. Firstly, such food is low in protein, vitamins and minerals. Secondly, fast food contains a lot of cholesterol. Cholesterol causes the production of a fatty plaque that clogs the arteries, which can lead to a heart attack or a stroke. Thirdly, fast food is high in fat, sugar and calories and full of chemical additives. For example, a can of Coke contains about eight teaspoons of sugar and artificial sweeteners. People who are used to consuming several cans a day may suffer from diabetes, cancer and tooth decay.
Some people say that modern teenagers are carefree.
When we hear the word ‘teenager, we often imagine a fun-loving young person who spends time having parties and socializing with peers. Some adults think that, young people do nothing but have fun. However, is a teenager’s life as easy as it seems to be?
Personally, I think that, teenagers face a variety of problems. Peer pressure is one of the biggest stressors for many young people. Some teenagers suffer from bullying, which can have a detrimental effect, on their health, academic performance and self-esteem. Secondly, a lot of teenagers have serious body image issues. Both boys and girls may become critical of their looks and feel insecure. In addition, teenagers experience stress over schoolwork. They are often under pressure from their parents and teachers to perform well academically.
On the contrary, some people think that teenagers have few problems until they reach adulthood. Firstly, they do not have to work, and therefore they can dedicate all their time and energy to their studies and interests. Apart, from that, young people seldom worry about their future and live in the present..
Anyway, some teenagers take part-time jobs and have to balance work and school. It is difficult for them to find time for them friends, interests and extracurricular activities. Besides, many teenagers do think about, their future and worry about, getting into college and choosing a career that is best for them.
To conclude, the teenage years can be a very difficult life period. Coping with problems and deciding what to do with their lives can be stressful for young people. I think that adults should never label teenagers as light-minded or frivolous because that is a misconception.
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате и читать:
Скачать книгу ЕГЭ по английскому языку, 150 готовых эссе, Задание №40 - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Скачать - pdf - Яндекс.Диск.
Теги: ЕГЭ по английскому языку :: английский язык
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- ЕГЭ, 55+1 устных тем по английскому языку для подготовки к урокам в 5-11 классах, выпускным и вступительным экзаменам, Смирнов Ю.А., 2016
- ЕГЭ, Английский язык, Комплекс материалов для подготовки учащихся, Вербицкой М.В., 2016
- ЕГЭ по английскому языку, Russian State Exam, Tasks 39-40, Пособие для подготовки учащихся, Письмо, Хотунцева Е.А., 2015
- ЕГЭ 2015, Английский язык, Оптимальный банк заданий для подготовки к ЕГЭ, Вербицкая М.В., Нечаева Е.Н.
- ЕГЭ, Английский язык, Лексика в тестах, Романова Л.И., 2012
- ЕГЭ 2017, Английский язык, 10 тренировочных вариантов, Музланова Е.С., 2016
- ЕГЭ 2017, Английский язык, 11 класс, Спецификация, Кодификатор
- ЕГЭ 2017, Английский язык, Методические рекомендации, Вербицкая М.В., Махмурян К.С., Симкин В.Н., 2016