Название: Oxford Collocations Dictionary For Students of English.
Oxf Collocations Dictionary for Students of English - A collocations dictionary that helps students write and speak natural-sounding English. Collocations- common word combinations such as bright idea or talk freely - are the essential building blocks of natural-sounding English. The dictionary contains over 150,000 collocations for nearly 9,000 headwords. Level: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced.
Скомпилированный HTML-файл справки по широко известному Оксфордскому словарю устойчивых словосочетаний.
OXFORD Collocations | dictionary for students of English
ADJ. celebrated, distinguished, eminent, famous, great, influential, leading, major, prominent, well-known one of the greatest writers of all time | award-winning | best-selling, popular | favorite | prolific a very prolific crime writer | creative, fine, good, talented one of the best writers in journalism today | experienced | young | aspiring a chance for aspiring writers to get their work published | academic, freelance, ghost (also ghostwriter), professional, staff | anonymous | contemporary, living, modern, recent | ancient, classical, Greek, Roman | Renaissance, Victorian, etc. | sixteenth-century, etc. | early, later early writers in sociology | female, gay, male, woman She gives talks about being a black woman writer. | Christian, communist, feminist, political, socialist | religious, spiritual | comedy, fiction, prose, science-fiction | film, letter, magazine, music, paperback, screenplay, script, short-story, software, textbook | copy, feature, gossip, headline, leader, report | cookery, crime, fashion, food, football, golf, science, sports, thriller, travel | short-hand | the present (written) The present writer (= the person writing) has no experience in microbiology.
WRITER + VERB write sth a popular writer who has written over forty books | argue sth, describe sth, point sth out, put it (written), say sth, suggest sth As one twelfth-century writer put it, English wine could be drunk only with closed eyes and through clenched teeth. Is political culture, as some writers have suggested, in a state of collapse? | be interested in sth
PREP. ~ for a freelance feature writer for the Guardian | ~ of a writer of children's books | ~ on He is a prominent writer on civil liberties. | ~ to a writer to the letters column
PHRASES an association/a group/a guild of writers, a writer's association/group/guild/union, a writer in residence We have decided not to employ a writer in residence after June. | a writer of the day/period/time Unlike many writers of the period, she is not preoccupied with morality. | writer's block He's just released a new album after two years of writer's block. > Note at JOB
Бесплатно скачать электронную книгу в удобном формате и читать:
Скачать книгу Oxford Collocations Dictionary For Students of English. - fileskachat.com, быстрое и бесплатное скачивание.
Скачать книгу - Oxford Collocations Dictionary For Students of English. - depositfiles
Скачать книгу - Oxford Collocations Dictionary For Students of English. - letitbit
Теги: скачать бесплатно книгу для студентов :: oxford :: english
Смотрите также учебники, книги и учебные материалы:
Следующие учебники и книги:
- Easier English Student Dictionary — 2003. The fully revised and updated edition of this bestselling general English dictionary is especially useful for those working towards … English Dictionaries, Vocabularies
- Express Picture Dictionary - Gray E. — Express Picture Dictionary. Gray E. 2001. Этот красочно оформленный словарь включает более 1,500 слов необходимых для самых маленьких учеников. Словарь … English Dictionaries, Vocabularies
- NTC s american idioms dictionary - Richard Spears — NTC s american idioms dictionary. Richard Spears. 2000. All languages have phrases or sentences that cannot be understood literally. Even … English Dictionaries, Vocabularies
- NTC s Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions - Richard Spears — NTC s Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions. Richard Spears. 2000. Данный словарь представляет собой сборник сленговых и разговорных … English Dictionaries, Vocabularies
- NTC s Pocket Dictionary of Words and Phrases - Richard Spears — NTC s Pocket Dictionary of Words and Phrases. Richard Spears. 2003. Containing 6000 basic words and 6000 common idioms and … English Dictionaries, Vocabularies
- NTC s Super-Mini English Dictionary - Richard Spears — NTC s Super-Mini English Dictionary. Richard Spears. 2002. This dictionary may be small in stature, but it will be a … English Dictionaries, Vocabularies
- NTC s Thematic Dictionary of American Idioms - Richard Spears — NTC s Thematic Dictionary of American Idioms. Richard Spears. 1998. More than 5,500 American idioms are illustrated by at least … English Dictionaries, Vocabularies
- McGraw - Hill s Super - Mini American Slang Dictionary - Richard Spears - 2nd ed 2007 — This authoritative reference offers thousands of American English slang expressions. Entries include definitions and examples of slang used in context. … English Dictionaries, Vocabularies